Win the opportunity to be the guest of ESPN Analyst Randy Moss at the Big Game! No Purchase Necessary.
1. WHO IS THE SPONSOR? Sponsored by the Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee, 200 South 6 th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Randy Moss, NFL Properties, the NFL, and its affiliates or Member Clubs have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way.
2. CONTEST SUMMARY. Open only to currently enrolled Minnesota high school students grades 9-12, who have shown dedication to both sports and academic pursuits. Entrants can participate by describing their stand-out accomplishments in sports and academics and the role that an adult teacher, coach or mentor had in providing inspiration for the student’s accomplishments. One student athlete with stand-out accomplishments will be chosen as the Grand Prize Winner.
3. HOW DO I ENTER? Beginning 12:01 AM (CT) on 10/23/17 through 11:59 PM (CT) on 11/30/17 visit www.mnsuperbowl.com/RandyMoss and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Complete all required information. Limit one entry per participant. In the event that more than one entry is submitted, only the first entry received will be considered, any additional entries by the entrant will be declared “void” and will not be accepted. Entrants must be Minnesota high school students, grades 9-12, currently enrolled as of 11/30/17. Employees of Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, employees of NFL Properties, the NFL, its Member Clubs, Jostens and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate as nominees or nominators. Entries which are not in compliance with on-screen entry instructions or these Official Rules will be “void” and not accepted.
4. WHAT CAN I WIN? One (1) Grand Prize winner and the mentor that inspired the winner will receive the opportunity to be the guests of ESPN Analyst Randy Moss at the Big Game at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on February 4, 2018 courtesy of NFL great Randy Moss plus the opportunity to meet Randy Moss (subject to his availability), and an award of Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee merchandise items. Approximate prize value: $ 1800. If winner is a minor and the adult mentor is unable to attend, parent or legal guardian who must accompany minor in the use of the prize. If Randy is not available, there will be no substitute for this portion of the prize. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities and all other expenses associated with the enjoyment of the prize not specified herein are winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot attend the Big Game, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
5. HOW DO I WIN? Each entry will be ranked on the following criteria: (a) Sports: entrant’s excellence in sports performance (50%); (b) Academics: entrant’s classroom accomplishments and consistently strong GPA of 3.0 or higher (50%). Entrant with the highest overall score will win. In the event of a tie, winner will be selected based on academic achievement. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants assign and transfer to Sponsor all rights, title and interest to entries. Potential Grand Prize winner’s selection will bedetermined by judges including members of the Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee, the Minnesota High School League and Jostens, Inc., whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. Judging will be conducted on or about January 5, 2018. Three attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize winner by phone/email will be made within 24 hours from the time winner selection was accomplished. If the potential Grand Prize winner is unable to be reached within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received via Rule 3. Potential winner (or parent/guardian if winner is a minor) and winner’s mentor must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity within 7 days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The decisions of the Sponsor and judges are final on all matters relating to the Contest including, without limitation, the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action of every kind and nature including, but not limited to, initial claims, counterclaims, cross-claims, third party claims and claims based upon contract, tort, intentional tort, statutes, regulations, common law and equity arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action or any purported representative capacity on behalf of others similarly situated, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court for Hennepin County, Minnesota, and any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees, provided, however, the non-prevailing party shall be liable to the prevailing party for the reasonable attorney fees and other out-of- pocket expenses actually incurred by the prevailing party with respect to such proceeding. Under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of- pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the printing, construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
7. GENERAL RULES. No liability is assumed for incomplete entry information or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate the Contest in the event that the Contest is not capable of being run as planned or intended by these Official Rules by reason of any technical or other disabling causes or other causes that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security, proper conduct or integrity of the Contest, including without limitation, any fire, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or other causes that prevent Super Bowl LII from occurring on February 4, 2018 as previously scheduled. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserve the right to terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all the entries received as of date of termination. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Proof of submitting an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. Randy Moss, NFL Properties, the NFL, its Member Clubs and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prize awarded.
8. WINNER’S NAME. For name of winner, available after 1/12/18 send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: “TEAM UP TO ACHIEVE WITH RANDY MOSS” CONTEST WINNER, 200 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402 , to be received by 4/12/18.
©2017 Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for their personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever